Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hobby Love from the Op Shop

Amelia and I visited the op shop late last week. I was busy looking through the patterns and Amelia went off to check out the toy section. She came back with a hobby horse. He is in fantastic condition and how could I say NO! I also came home with a Holly Hobby Single Bed Cover (not sure what it will become yet - but I could not leave it there!)

3 comments:

  1. What great finds. Love the hobby horse and the Holly Hobby sheet.
    The things we find. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Holly Hobby as a child. My very first doll was a "life" sized Amy doll..she was her friend Amy is my name..my dad thought it was perfect...and he ws right!
    I eve still have my holly hobby easy bake oven!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amelia has grown. I love the Holly hobby stuff too. I wish my mum had kept mine.

    ReplyDelete