Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dr Amelia


Just look at this growing addition to our little family - I feel huge LOL. Although I think that it is all arms and legs - Only a month to go...


Do you think I will make it???

9 comments:

  1. LOL. I think you will make it. You may not be able to breathe or sleep, but you will make it. You look fantastic. I LOVE the shawl! Is that the result of being stuck on the couch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie you look gorgeous! And Amelia is so cute. Can't wait to see the new bub.

    Love those t-shirts - you should definitely make some for markets this year - I think they will sell a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie great pictures your bump is looking lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Amelia a doctor in the making??? I can't beleive its less than a month to go now! Just keep your feet up and try to stay out of the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a month to go! (and counting?).

    You look fantastic... you bump is lovely! Congratulations (I know, very belated!).

    Looks like soon you will have another completed project for 2008.... make sure you provide photos!

    All the best, and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your congrats. I am thrilled to have found your blog now!

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking great! And I think that shawl will suit you pefectly if Bethal ever lets you have it back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, you look lovely . What prognosis did your doctor give you?

    ReplyDelete