Buttons, Buttons, Buttons
I am pleased to report that Amelia's little pinni is complete - Yes I have finally managed to put buttons holes on it. Now buttons holes are not that hard - well usually - but would you believe that it took four machines before I could do it. Mine is playing up, two friends did not want to play the game and then Jodi came to the rescue - and I was able to do it in a flash (Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!)



Good work on the buttonholes, and I love the red with the denim - classic!
ReplyDeleteI love teh denim and red as well - gorgeous modern/retro (can an item be both at once - I think so!) style with the zip at the front.
ReplyDeleteHeids
I love that pinni! Too retro & cute! Doesn't Amelia look gorgeous with her hair in piggies... I am having hair envy - esp as Jaynie's too old to let me do what I like & Poppy doesn't have any!
ReplyDelete