Tuesday, June 5, 2007

World Environment Day

Today the 5th of June is World Environment Day. Saving water - it has become my past time for the past 6 months - I save all of our washing water and we bath in a bucket (it is a very big one) and then I bucket this all out on the lawn and the plants around the house. A little different to this time last year when we were in Darwin and I could turn the tap on at what ever time I liked.

And a little trivia for you all today - did you know that at 12.34pm the time, date, month and year lined up to read 1234567, that will not happen for another 100 years so I will not see it again!

1 comment:

  1. Kylie! We have exactly the same watering can! LOL Happy World Environment Day! :)

    ReplyDelete