Friday, June 15, 2007

Blogging Holiday!

Well I have had a weeks holiday from blogging - I had huge plans to get lots done and I did achieve some of them - but I think that my list is always to big.

A knitted jumper for Elizabeth
And Big Brother and Little Sis Shirts And a BIG thankyou to Andrea for letting me use her idea

Three beanies for Cindy

A Peg Bag for my MIL's birthday. The pattern can be found here - just follow the instructions

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy girl. I love them all, but my favourite is the knitted jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peg bag rocks - Hope the MIL loves it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you'll have to stop now. So many projects is making the rest of us look bad LOL. Great work on everything. Elizabeth will look gorgeous in her new jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    I love the peg bag do you have a pattern??
    How inspiring that you managed to finish soooooo much in a week.
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Suz, You can relax - I am with a sewing machine for the next few weeks - ahh I think that I might just go mad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the jumper for Elizabeth and the tshirts for both the kids, the are as cute in person as they are on the pictures, I will pop a photo in my blog of them wearing them as soon as I get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beanies, we will be the warmest walkers in Glenfield.

    ReplyDelete