This is one super cute little beanie on its way to Alison her her little one. (the pattern calls them a tomato - but I like the though of knitted strawberries)
The pattern is from here - try it out! And it was knitted in 100% cotton from Spotlight on 4.5mm double pointed needles. Modifation - knit until they measure about 15cm and then add in the green - otherwise you will find it too small and might look like a pimple on a pumpkin IYKWIM!
And I just could not help myself. I also knitted a little pair booties, they are the cutest things some spare wool as I did not have enough for two beanies. Hope you like them Alison. Will post a picture of them when they have arrived - cause they are a surprise!

Oh Kylie, everytime I see something of yours I just wish I could knit - it can't be that hard, can it?
ReplyDeleteI just love the look of that beanie, very cute.
I LOVE this beanie!!! So very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh , thats is seriously cute - Like eeeek cute. Truly !
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, and so looks like a strawberry!
ReplyDeleteSoooo pretty.... I would love to see a picture of it on a head.
ReplyDeleteohhh I got that pattern from a friend and I thought I might put some black beads on top. I also love the jumper you knitted, is that a cleckeaton pattern, I think I bought the book last week and I want to make those shoes now they are so adorable! you have been very busy
ReplyDelete