A FOGGY MORNING AND TWO LITTLE BEANIES
Look at what I woke up to this morning! FOG

And here is a picture of two little beanies completed and ready to send off to there new owner! How warm and cuddly do they look. If you are interested in a set to keep your little ones heads warm please contact me.
Look at what I woke up to this morning! FOG

And here is a picture of two little beanies completed and ready to send off to there new owner! How warm and cuddly do they look. If you are interested in a set to keep your little ones heads warm please contact me.

Oh looks cold!
ReplyDeleteI love your beanies! Mine turn out nothing like that, but I'm working on getting better!
Love the beanies Miss Kylie!! and the photos are really nice too.
ReplyDeleteThe beanies look great Kylie. :-)
ReplyDelete