Just thought that I would show you what I am working on at the moment! These are for an order - Alison I hope that this is what you were after.

I have managed to cable - why have I boycotted it for so long - it is lovely and not that hard at all - I am in love with these. The one almost completed will be have tassles on it! To cute for words and I can not wait to see pics of her 10month old in them!


Amazing Kylie! Your cable looks fantastic... puts my noodle cable to shame! What a lucky new owner!
ReplyDeleteKylie that looks great
ReplyDeleteThat yarnh looks DELISH! So soft and snuggly, and the scarf is just GORGEOUS! I think any little 10m old would look absolutely adorable in these. Beautiful work as always Kylie. Cables are addictive aren't they - I thought they'd be too hard too but now I can't stop!
ReplyDelete