Friday, June 29, 2007

The Saartjes Bootie unveiling.

Well these arrived at there destination today.

How cute are they. Knitted in Moda Vera's - Luxor (100% cotton) And this pattern.
I changed a few things - they were knitted on 4.5mm needles and they came out beautifully. I will definitly be knitting more of these little beauties!



15 comments:

  1. Oh they are just adorable!!!! Makes me wish I had a baby girl to wear a pair of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, these are just gorgeous! I love the colour combination and the little buttons are just lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very warm and toasty! You may have to start knitting some adult sized ones Kylie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kylie, they are the cutest little thing ever. I will have to make an order when we have bub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are too cute! I love the colour combination, and the 2 buttons. So wish I could knit! CUTE......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bootees I am going to add them to my friends birth present
    luv abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh!!! aren't these just so f'n cute! i love them. the colors are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie,
    Thanks for checking out my blog!
    Those booties are just divine. The pattern is sooo easy (I checked out your link)! I'm definately going to have to make a pair of those for my sister in law, she's expecting in 3wks.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. They're just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaaa, I think they'd be too small for Snugglebunny but I want some tooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look good enough to eat! Cute-overload!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, you clever thing!! They are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete