Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Elizabeth in her little Jumper

Just thought that I would pop a picture of Elizabeth in the little jumper that I knitted her - it looks even better on. And I am so glad that it fits and that she is getting lots of use out of it. She needed it in this lovely weather that we are having at the moment!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh - that jumper is sooooo beautiful! (And the baby too but the jumper....oooooh!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is as cute as that jumper! Aww... she is making me so clucky! If I have another baby will you knit mine a jumper? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , it is even cuter on an actual bub ! . Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie the jumper is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Leah, totally agree - she is sending the cluckometer soaring. Kylie what pattern/yarn did you use? I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Leah - I will make you one if you have another bub. (now off you go and talk Steven into it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Kylie, and I love your choice of colours. The apple green looks so sweet teamed up with the pink. A cute, lucky, baby.

    ReplyDelete