Grandma's been sewing!
I thought that I would post a few pictures of bits and pieces that arrived from Granma the other day (AKA: My mother and Amelia's Grandma - or JO)
She made me a bag out of Pet Mesh. Yes you read correctly! Did you know that it comes in funky olours, I could just imagine what Tim would say if I bought it to put on the screen doors! The patterns are called screen play and there is a pattern available for a zippered version here.
( You would never guess that I have a thing with zips at the moment). And Punch by Judy has a range of colours - will see if I can find the shop online that Mum got hers from cause she had them in all colours of the rainbow.
And Amelia recieved an apron - although very big I love the material. Thanks Grandma.
I thought that I would post a few pictures of bits and pieces that arrived from Granma the other day (AKA: My mother and Amelia's Grandma - or JO)
She made me a bag out of Pet Mesh. Yes you read correctly! Did you know that it comes in funky olours, I could just imagine what Tim would say if I bought it to put on the screen doors! The patterns are called screen play and there is a pattern available for a zippered version here.
( You would never guess that I have a thing with zips at the moment). And Punch by Judy has a range of colours - will see if I can find the shop online that Mum got hers from cause she had them in all colours of the rainbow.

And Amelia recieved an apron - although very big I love the material. Thanks Grandma.

Grandma has been busy. I have to say the bag looks rather nice, I was expecting something else coz you said it was made from pet mesh LOL. Apron looks really cute too.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts for your little girl! I love the idea of using the bag as a swimming bag - perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would love an apron too, is Grandma taking orders?? It is nice too see some stuff in girlie material rather than blue, green and trucks!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bag!!! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteWow! Coloured mesh! Very cool! Great bag for swimming. :)
ReplyDelete