Zippers!
Yeah I did it! Ia m so excited - I have put in my first zip! I know, sad isn't it. I have been sewing for so many years - yet have never mastered the zip.
Don't look too closely. But it will do the job and it opens and closes so that is a bonus in itself.
Some notes to self to improve on.
1. Take your time Kylie. I actually sewed the second piece on backwards.
2. Top Stitch it BEFORE you get to excited and sew it all up :)

Congratulations! PMSL at the backwards piece, I did that the other day lol. I'm sure you're next one will be perfect!
ReplyDeleteWell done on conquering your zipper challenger. The little bag looks cute to btw.
ReplyDeleteWell done!! Cute little case. And I like the maroon head band too :)
ReplyDeleteNice job! I am such a terrible zipper-putter-inerer. I avoid them at all costs, which is silly really. Maybe I should go & practise too?
ReplyDelete