Been Tagged
Ok so I have been tagged this could be fun!
Thanks to the lovely Corrie over at Retro Mummy.
And the rules are:
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself, that others may not know!
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
So here they are...
1. I have to put my left sock and shoe on before my right. Dont ask me why I dont have the answer for you - it is just something that I do.
2. I have craft in every room of the house, and it drives my DH nutty!
3. I love Chocolate - chocolate cake, tim tams you name it! But Easter eggs can sit in the fridge for months (odd I know)
4. I have piles of not dirty clothes, not quite clean clothes - My Husband HATES it!
5. I cannot just sit and watch tv - I have to have craft of some kind in my hands!
6. I have lived in two states and two territories in the past 4 and a 1/2 years
7. My DH has been struck twice by lightning - Yes that is right twice (opps that was not about me!)
Ok - so there you have it! I tag Leah(poppymae), IngirdK, Suzqld, KimNZ, Belinda, Leah (thetribehasspoken) and Cindy
yeah ! wonderful stuff! I love reading about other people too! you learn soooo much!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)