Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week Two

Ok - so not much to report this week - I think that I have done a whole 1cm more of the Hug-me-Tight, so much for a work in progress!

I have been working on some other things. Have just completed half of an order. The most gorgeous beanie in Lamb's wool and Angora (oh it is the softest and thickest beanie ever!)

I also had a request from Tim to knit him a beanie. He wanted one 'like Connor's' so off I went to find some wool suitable for a man and got knitting. (I have no idea what was wrong with all of the pick in my stash) I knitted it in a day, with a double moss stitch and gave it to him to try on. And do you know what he said - "Oh it is very fancy - I only want it to walk to dog!" HummI also tried my hand at crochet. It is the first game of the State of Origin and I wanted Amelia to have something Maroon to wear. I think that I did ok with it and it will possibly only stay on for 5 minutes! GO QUEENSLAND, GO QUEENSLAND, GO QUEENSLAND GO!


4 comments:

  1. The beanie for Tim looks great, and very similar to Connors (well done) I'm sure he'll get alot of wear out of it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well with the crochet. I love the maroon too. LOL at your DH walking the dog with his fancy beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Gee you knit quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped in to say that the beanie must have worked. QLD 1 Game up.

    ReplyDelete