Putting in a Zipper!
Ok - so this is my challenge to myself this week! The dreaded Z!@#$%! See it is like a swear word in my house. My mother cannot for the life of her do them and I thought that while I was at home that I would be able to get granma to show me (but she forgets)
So that is it. I am detemined to learn how to do it and have done a blog and tutorial serch on the how to's.
ehow - how to put in a zipper
Thimble - Front zippered pouch tutorial
The Sewing Room - putting in a zipper
U-handbag
Ok - off to find a piece of material and a zipper to practice on. Might see if I can make a little pouch/purse or something handy!
you can do it!!! I also cursed the zipper, until Kelli Donley (african kelli) sent me her own tutorials.
ReplyDeleteEasy peasy. Don't be scared. :)
By the way, thanks for all the nice cheerleading on my blog.