One Little Zipper in a Dress!
Well I did it! I managed to put a zipper in a dress and I think that it passes and will be wearable - I am so excited.
Now only the buttonholes to do! My machine needs to go to the Dr's and is not playing the game with me at the moment! (NOTE TO SELF - take it to sewing machine Doctor!)
(Sorry about the picture being so dark - it is raining here today)
Well I did it! I managed to put a zipper in a dress and I think that it passes and will be wearable - I am so excited.Now only the buttonholes to do! My machine needs to go to the Dr's and is not playing the game with me at the moment! (NOTE TO SELF - take it to sewing machine Doctor!)
(Sorry about the picture being so dark - it is raining here today)
Good work Kylie - looks excellent.
ReplyDeleteOooh.. well done on the zip! It looks great.
ReplyDeletethe zip looks really good kylie - I love the red and navy too.
ReplyDeleteWell done - that looks very professional!
ReplyDeletewow good job! my zippers aren't as neat!
ReplyDeletewell done
Looks great Kylie, very professional! I love the colours of the the dress too, can we see a full pic?
ReplyDeleteAndrea - will pop a full picture of the dress in when I have done the button holes!
ReplyDeleteZip looks good Kylie, well done.... challenge mastered!!! Cant wait to see a pic of the full dress
ReplyDelete