Work in Progress!
Sorry work in progress post - you have been a little neglected over the past few weeks (due to being on holidays and easter) But it is back!
I have also changed it to Wednesdays - It just sounds better and seems to be a day that I am home now to craft and do some things.
This is my current work in progress. It is a Hug-Me-Tight from a vintage pattern book. It has the most georgous lace pattern through it and is one of those projects that I can only do of a night time when Amelia has gone down for the night! And will be a gift for a friend who has just had a little girl (Ness - close your eyes and I hope that you like purple)
Wow I love the lace pattern on this. It is going to be lovely when its finished, cant wait to see more pics.
ReplyDeletethis looks so gorgeous - it's going to be beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie! So so late of me to thank you on the comment you left on my blog, what seems like ages! I've been looking for an email on your site...but I must be blind. Love your knitting and so jealous of knitters, oh well! We do what we can. :-)
ReplyDelete