Well my postman was a busy boy on Friday.
In all I recieved 10 packages in the post.
These included a copy of the latest women's magazine from Ottobre. I won it in a competition over at Crafty Mama's. I can not wait for spring and summer to be able to wear some of the things that I am planning to make! (bring on the warmer weather)
A pattern from Andrea of a dress that I am going to make for myself. Thankyou Andrea!
I knitting roll and a packet of Tim Tams from IngridK for my birthday. Thankyou Ingrid - I love the material and have already filled it and still have needles left over! Now to think of some way to store all of my circulars!
A lovely pin cushion and goodies from Natalie as part of the Essential Baby Sewing Girls, Mothers Day Swap! Thankyou Natalie I love it and can not believe how similar our tastes are!
Lots of cards and some money to spend on ME.
Oh and I almost forgot - Some fluffy mail to knit up for an order!
In all I recieved 10 packages in the post.
These included a copy of the latest women's magazine from Ottobre. I won it in a competition over at Crafty Mama's. I can not wait for spring and summer to be able to wear some of the things that I am planning to make! (bring on the warmer weather)
A pattern from Andrea of a dress that I am going to make for myself. Thankyou Andrea!
I knitting roll and a packet of Tim Tams from IngridK for my birthday. Thankyou Ingrid - I love the material and have already filled it and still have needles left over! Now to think of some way to store all of my circulars!
A lovely pin cushion and goodies from Natalie as part of the Essential Baby Sewing Girls, Mothers Day Swap! Thankyou Natalie I love it and can not believe how similar our tastes are!
Lots of cards and some money to spend on ME.
Oh and I almost forgot - Some fluffy mail to knit up for an order!

No comments:
Post a Comment