Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Creative Space

Lots of creative spaces this week.  For more make sure you check over here.

My yarn from last week is being knitted into

and

15 comments:

  1. Those colours are looking very good :) Do you think that dress would work well knit in cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is looking great so far! I bet it is going to be fantastic when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh very pretty colours but I really love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely . . . must send you those needles, sorry, so many things in my way. Chat soon, gorgeous work as always, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving what's in your creative soace this week... The knitting in the first pic is just gorgeous, I love the colours and can't wait to see what it is, maybe next creative space... ;)

    Hugs
    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband is going to look really dapper if that pink stripy knitting is for his socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely - your colours are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all about the pointy sticks. Your in progress knittery looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is going to look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos... and it seems your purchases have been justified as the socks and dress seem to be well on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhh I am loving the rainbow so much.... can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie, thanks for stopping by! Love the look of your blogs, you are a busy woman. The yarn looks gorgeous, perfect for pciking up at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, can't wait to see that dress finished, such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete