With the NRL being in it's third week and AFL kicking off last night, I am guessing that alot of crafty women are getting alot of crafting done tonight. (Even my Mum wishes that she had a secon tv in the house so she could watch Better Homes and Gardens)
So what you think! Should we start our own virtual Friday Night Craft Club? I will kick it off on the weekend after Easter - that will give me time to work out the little widget linky thing. Don't be concerned about posting pictures from night time (unless you are of course lucky enough to own a light box) as I know that I for one get a lovely orange glow in night time photos and the flash - well enough said. You can choose instead to show us what you are going to do on Friday or share wih us what you achieved over the weekend.
Tonight I have been working on the Rainbow dress - getting very exciting to be nearing the end - have to have it completed by the 31st to go into the draw for the KAL. Nothing like a deadline to get me knitting.
Until then, shall it all be
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Holden Cars.
picture taken from the net.

I used to be a Friday night widow, but thankfully we no longer have Sky TV and the games are on too late on what we call 'poor mans tv'. However a friend is setting up a 'man cave' so I will do doubt be a widow once more once this is done.
ReplyDeleteohh, this sounds like a good idea, i too am going to be getting a bit of crafting done on friday nights. count me in!
ReplyDelete