Tuesday, March 23, 2010

National Playgroup Week...

If you go down to the park this week you might find lots of little people.


We attended the celebrations today for Playgroup week and the kids had a great time.


I highly recommend Playgroups - they are great activity to do with children and I have made and continue to make many friends though them. For information on playroups in your area go here.

7 comments:

  1. hi Kylie,

    we also go to playgroup every week & really enjoy the time with other kids & especially other mums.
    they do craft, play, storytime and it's run by volunteers.

    thank you also for stopping by & for your sweet comment.

    hope you have a happy week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments! I get so excited when I see I have a new one :) What a gorgeous day I'm sure you had. Bijou is old enough for playgroup now so I think I'll look into one. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, we've joined a playgroup down here too, Lachie loves it and has come out of his shell so much and talks about his playgroup friends all week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great day. We go to playgroup as well. Tomorrow is our day and it is so much fun. We both usually come home pretty shattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jordan, Kaiden and Brett went to the activities today. Wonder if you saw Brett he was the guy with the baby strapped to front! The boys had a great time. Kaiden loves going to playgroup every week. Craft, playing, toys, games, cup of tea for Mum - Love it!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. I'm a non play group person, never joined mother's groups either. I did go to a Mulitples Group but it was frightening. I just found myself so happy at home or with different friends. You know the drill, always in a different & new state every couple of years. Even joined military one, scary when they start treating you according to your husband's rank. All behind us now. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog - and playgroups are so good! We go to Playcentre (NZ playgroup).

    ReplyDelete