A new little outfit for Baden. I was a little worried that they looked too much like pj's, so next time I make him shorts I will put on a pocket. I did do a double stitched seam on the sides and gave him a fake fly.
Have you been following along with the Celebrate the Boy month at Made and Made by Rae?
I have enjoyed seeing lots of the ideas and have an extra long tutorial list now and over flowing ideas. I recently went to the Matilda's Markets here and was a little disappointed with the lack of boys things available. I would love to say that I would like to have a stall there and concerntrate on all things boy, although we all know that girls things are oh so cute and yoyo's area quick fix and bring in the $. I might start small. There is a new congo cart that has just opened and the sellers are exclusive regular Crafty Mama forum members (of which I am) So keep your eyes open for more info on that in the coming weeks.
The list of Tutorial that I would like to try:
Newboy Cap pattern and tutorial - uses an old mens suit
Dino Mitts - so cute - would make a great gift for a little man or even as a puppet
Car Caddy - this would be great in my bag for Church, Mr B is still 12months off of going to Sunday School
Wow - that is a long list - will see how I go.
very cute, love the little boots, he looks like a lovely builder.
ReplyDeleteI have been following all the tutorials too... I have resisted making a list buti don't know for how long! Goos luck with yours!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! Baden looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit - he is too cute!
ReplyDeleteVery clever Kylie! I love the hammer design on Baden's t-shirt. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shirt and pants combo, so cute for a little boy. Well done. Good luck with your stall, I think that you will do fabulously!!!
ReplyDeletewow these look awesome. great job kylie!! I bet he is one happy tool man :)
ReplyDeleteA great little boy outfit, you will have to make him a tool belt next :)
ReplyDelete