Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Creative Space...

This week has been full of pointy sticks once again. 

I completed a test knit for Christine during the week.  (I will let you all know when the pattern is released)



This one is about to fly to Canberra very soon as a gift for a friend and her last winter in ACT.

For more creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo

12 comments:

  1. I think I kinda like the look of this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go the pointy sticks.

    Such a lovely last hurrah present for your mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am on the lookout for one and the colour is my favourite!! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too, too clever with those knitting needles! Will have to pick your brain when we catch up. Can't wait to see the rainbow dress too! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, and I love the colour. I love those beanies you knitted for us last time and I wish they still fit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks nice, gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i look at such lovely knits and wish that I could!
    lovely Kylie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'tis people like you that make me even more upset that I am crappity crap at knitting!!! Love it! (The hat.. not the feeling crappity crap... hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are just gorgeous! Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete