Monday, March 29, 2010

Who's Bright Idea...

was it to do stripes?

I must admit, it does look great and Amelia has approved.  Here is a little sneak peak.

But these ends - oh my golly.  Going to sit and slowly do them so it can be blocked and photographed in time for Wednesdays cut off for the KAL.

11 comments:

  1. It is looking so good and will be worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!
    Oh those ends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed a link to your blog from a craft forum. Your work is amazing.

    I noticed that you mentioned that there is a yarn bombing event being organised through the council in Brisbane. I'd really love to know more if you are able to share. It sounds fascinating to me a a Brisbane local and I'm also currently studying renewing community pride in urban areas through similar projects.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so awesome!! But I'm cringing at the thought of weaving those ends in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous Kylie! For a newbie to knitting like me it looks quite scary...I don't even understand waht weaving those ends in means!!! I'll get there. Maybe I just need to find a lovely new blog friend who lives in the very next suburb, hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate weaving in ends...... blah! It looks amazing!!!!! I cannot wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That looks awesome! Can't wait to see it modelled on Amelia when you sew those ends in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looking gorgeous Kylie!!! I love the stripes but am with you when it comes to sewing in the ends, what a drag...

    Really looking forward to seeing your finished product..

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh that is pretty. Em saw the colours & thought it was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so gorgeous, lovely colour combination! know what you mean about the ends though, i usually try and avoid colour changes, but this will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete