for all your kid thoughts. Our family and friends have managed to survive the storm and are now busy with the clean up. They are still without power (but just got on to my Grandparents and they have power back on nd something is wrong with Mum and Dad's landline and I cant get though to them.
If you are intersted in seeing some pictures head over to the Daily Mercury.
Sorry about the lack of Wordless Weekend Picture. I accidently left my camera at Tangled Yarns (humm - maybe t was on purpose so I could go back and drool over all of the lovely yarns)
That's great news Kylie! Hope you are feeling much better yourself and are back to being a busy crafting bee. Believe it or not but my blog is now finally up and running. Catch up soon :)
ReplyDeleteAww Hugs!! My mum & dad had phone up until yesterday afternoon, and then it died! which is weird. They've had time to send me photos. They live in West Mackay, so they didn't lose power at all. Both Grandfathers are on the northside (North Mackay and Bucasia) and they're a little shaken but okay. NM grandfather has power, but last I heard, Bucasia grandfather was still without (but he has a generator - both my parents and he bought a generator after the floods two years ago).
ReplyDelete*huuuugs*
I'm so glad to hear that all is well with your family....
ReplyDeleteHow lucky are you to be close enough to Tangled Yarns to be able to visit often, I'm soooo gealous!!!
Hugs - Jodie :)