all jazzed up with a little sticker pack that I won from the lovely Posie.
Thanks Jennie - Amelia loves them - still to do the paper chains, we are saving those for a rainy day.
I borrowed a book from the library a few weeks ago and hoping to try out some of the recipes for lunches. It is called Ready, Steady, Lunchbox. If they are a hit I will share.
Sorry for the MIA this week - I managed to pick up virus and have been in bed by eight o'clock since about Thursday last week, and sadly night times are my crafting time and have not been able to do anything.
cute morning tea bag, hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.Love the sticker on the paper bag, where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteI am loving those paper doll appliques in the back ground! That may be just what I need for this t-shirt I have for Zoe! How sweet!
ReplyDeleteI hope you’re feeling better soon. It’s so frustrating when illness keeps you out of the studio.
ReplyDeleteOh honey, I hope you are feeling better soon. X
ReplyDeleteHope you are mended :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing how the lunchbox goodies work out.
Here's hoping you are feeling much better soon Kylie. Will be interested to hear how the recipes go - I am always after ideas.
ReplyDelete