Monday, March 22, 2010

at my house...

a new meme for a Monday.

Check it out and join in the fun over at Buttons by LouLou.
So today at out house there is a hot little girl.

Humm...  Now I wonder why. A princess in waiting, maybe if she took a few layers off she would be a little cooler.
Suz - this is the outfit you made Amelia in an EB swap - still going strong - thinking that I will have to make hEr another one but she loves this one so mucH - I will have to find out what pattern you used.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful princess. You know fashion is not about comfort don't you mum?? Thanks for playing along. Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Love the look of concentration. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. Next week would be grand for a catch up :)

    ReplyDelete