I bet they love them...
Gorgeous! XX
Sweet dresses! I love seeing sisters dressed in the same style with different fabrics.
Lovely work & gosh you have a lot of babies popping up in your life. Love Posie
I love the little dress with the ice-creams on it!
Now there's an excellent way to bring on the big sisterly love!
ooh so cute, love the ice cream fabric, you have the best fabrics.
Clever you! Love the fabric - I made my girls skirts in a cupcake fabric similar to the ice block one!!
I bet they love them...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! XX
ReplyDeleteSweet dresses! I love seeing sisters dressed in the same style with different fabrics.
ReplyDeleteLovely work & gosh you have a lot of babies popping up in your life. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteI love the little dress with the ice-creams on it!
ReplyDeleteNow there's an excellent way to bring on the big sisterly love!
ReplyDeleteooh so cute, love the ice cream fabric, you have the best fabrics.
ReplyDeleteClever you! Love the fabric - I made my girls skirts in a cupcake fabric similar to the ice block one!!
ReplyDelete