and unfortunatly GO!
Growing up in North Queensland I was an adult and Married before I experienced the changing of the seasons. This is one of the things that I will miss when we leave these parts at the end of the year.
Since this will be our last Autum (for who knows how long) We took the opportunity to go to the park for a picnic and of course a mother has to take her camera..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Looking forward to what winter brings!.jpg)
.jpg)
What gorgeous family pics! Playing in the leaves looks like lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love Autumn :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great photo's! The kids look like they had a ball. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day. Thank you for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Perfect with all the autumn leaves. How lovely to have a casual family photo.
ReplyDeleteTil and I have been having great fun with the leaves as well - I rake 'em up and she shuffles through them ensuring maximal dispersion and then I rake 'em up... (repeat ad nauseum!)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun, were gonna miss the changing of the seasons too, its so lovely
ReplyDelete