Thursday, May 28, 2009

Coffee Keeper

I never seem to get to my coffee while it is still hot.

So after another morning of making sure the kids had there breakfast. Going outside to take photos of the fog and attempting to explain to Amelia that fog is like clouds in the sky that had come down too far! She now thinking that we were looking for Frogs flying in the sky...

I descided that I really do enjoy a HOT coffee in winter (those that know me will know that I do not mind letting my coffee sit during the summer months and resembling something that is more like an iced coffee, But this being our last winter I have come to the conclusion that I would at least like a warm coffee, most mornings.
I started to follow a pattern already on Rav - but it was going to be big enough to fit a giants mug. I then made this up as I went along. I will make another and write down the pattern if anyone is interested.

4 comments:

  1. Great work on the coffee warmer, it looks wonderful. WOW on that fog as well! Not so sad to have moved seeing that, I woke up to a nice cool morning with clear blue skies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee warmer looks great, good idea. On the fog - I had J running around outside in excitement shouting about being able to touch clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your coffee keeper. You have inspired me to improvise my own pattern. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, definately something you need lol.
    And wow at that fog, we haven't had anything that bad here.

    ReplyDelete