Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have you ever had one of those weeks?

The ones that if your head was not attatched to your neck it would be out wondering???

Well I am having a month of them...

Here is what I have done the past month - I kid you not

1. Booked a flight to Brisbane for Mr Kylie P and Mrs Kylie P - what was I thinking. Most possibly booked the ticket with two toddlers on my lap helping me LOL. Stood at the airport and they were not going to allow Tim on the plane - so was looking like my weekend away was going to be a failure from the start. Did not take much to tear up and get the lovely Virgin Blue lady to change the name.

2. Send a parcel to myself - Yes I know that it is always lovely to get mail in the post - but from yourself - in my defence I had to send a return envelope in the parcel - I just had them around the wrong way - humm
And because I post is not a post without a photo or two - these are some recent parcels that have arrived for me (and not from me)
I won the 50 post on Bec's blog - she hand delivered it to me on a trip here recently.
And a fat quarter swap on Crafty Mumma's recently - two pieces fo knit material - to make Baden a shirt or two. And a cute little matching button.
Thanks girls for spoiling me and making my month a little more bearable!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear--- yes I completely understand. Today I got a muesli bar out of the container, I dropped the lid and then bent over to pick it up (with the container in my hand) and spilt ALL the contents on the floor-- smart.

    I love those vintage patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Glad I am not the only one who does silly things here and there.

    It isn't pregnancy brain is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Kylie, lucky the month is almost over lol.
    At least you can laugh about it all.

    ReplyDelete