Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Week of Celebrations

What a shame that Celebrations have to come to an end!

Oh well - means that we can have more doesn't it.

May has been a month of Celebrations. I had a birthday (not a significant one) But I did recieve a signficant present - more on that later - it deserves a post of its own.

We travelled over to Tim's family and celebrated the 90th Birthday of his Pa.

This is the best shot of a family photo that we managed and of me wearing the dress that I made for the occassion. Amelia is also wearing a new dress that I made on the same day. Not overly happy with it - but cute all the same. (and I just noticed that Amelia has her hands in the front pockets)
Then we travelled up to Brisbane for the wedding of my cousin. A beautiful wedding of a loving couple.

And a photo of us - we look a little tired dont we lol - We had been up since 5am that morning and drove to Melbourne before flying up to Brisbane.

1 comment:

  1. So many special events!
    Hope you have both caught up on some sleep since getting home :)

    ReplyDelete