.jpg)
Thankyou to all who commented over the past few days. .jpg)
.jpg)
It means alot and I am glad to know that you all enjoy what I go on with. There must still be alot of lurkers out there, the counter has jumped from 22222 to 22558 - wow I must be more popular than what I ever thought - Thanks to all those that just visit - please out yourself one day, I would love to know who you all are.
Anyway - so after a few attempts to get Amelia to only choose one - she pulled out
Kelly Said: Wow, you're so popular Kylie! I read your blog all the time and I love seeing how quickly you create.The nappies on the toy washing line look so cute. :) Good work Amelia!
I look forward to putting something together for you.
Kelly is a local from my knitting group - she also commented four times over the past few days - so I guess that she had a few chances then didn't she!
Please keep visiting and commenting - I am also going to do some RAK soon and you never know - one of you may just be lucky to get a little bit of my crafty love in the mail.
Cinderella's slippers are adorable. I love the colours and wow, what a big difference in sizes. Thank you Amelia for pulling my name out of the hat. :D I can't believe I won!
ReplyDeleteGo Kelly! :D
ReplyDelete