Trying to find a slipper that fits Amelia's foot. I think that socks would be easier! But I had fun trying so that is the main thing.
And the recipent is in LOVE with them.
Just look at the little photo shot - the postions were all her idea, my little foot model....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Take one and two - look at the size difference between the toddler and the child - I will do a little twicking of the pattern and see what I can work out now that I now where the heel starts etc. Or maybe just knit a pair in wool that is feltable.
.jpg)
Pattern: Twinkletoes by Chloe Sparkle (pattern free on knitty)
Yarn: Cheap Acrylic from a $2 shop (1 Ball in stash- approx 25g used)
Yarn: Cheap Acrylic from a $2 shop (1 Ball in stash- approx 25g used)
Needles: 3.75mm DPN's
Started: April 26th 2009
Started: April 26th 2009
Finished: April 30th 2009
They are gorgeous! :) They look so cute on her!
ReplyDeleteOooooh they are so cute, I love them. Well done
ReplyDeleteBright and cosy - perfect for aspiring ballerinas!
ReplyDelete