It is snowing, snowing - what is with this country of ours. Now I know that I said that I was going to enjoy our last winter and embrace it - as all I know it could be four years until we get south again, but seriously, Snow on the slopes in April!
Anyway - it is raining outside - which I am happy about. We need the rain, so you dont hear any complains here and fingers crossed that this may actually be the year that the drought breaks. I hope so. My parents in law have been feeding sheep for years and are now into their 10th year of this countries dreaded drought....jpg)
.jpg)
Photo taken on my inlaws farm in Feb 2007!
So need a bit of a chuckle to cheer up your day. Go and check this out over at Jacqui's blog. Oh my what a laugh - Thankfully my granny no longer knits!
.jpg)
Or put on your boots and go and jump in a puddle!
I am also updating my side bar - if you don't appear in there don't stress - It is going to take a while - But you will be there too!
Those little rain boots are so cute! Hope you get lots of rain! We have been having temperatures of 25-29 this week - most unusual for late April.
ReplyDeleteThe weather is officially nuts! The good thing about the cold is it is perceft knitting weather. Keeps the hands nice and warm. :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the second photo, the rain drops on the grass. Very pretty.
We sure need the rain , isn't it lovely ?
ReplyDelete