Hi Kylie, how do you post on to your blog. If you email to it. Then you add a title in the email subject line. If you post directly on to blogger, then it has a subject/title I think. Does this HELP?
There is a section that says Title (just above where you type your posts) fill in a title for each post you make and hopefully this should allow people to link back :)
I can honestly say I didn't do anything specific to make blogger do that.
My first thought was that you might have been using an outdated template.. but then you changed it so I don't think that is likely to be it.
Second thought is that looking through your blog your title changes colour all the time. Now maybe I just haven't learned the magic handshake but I haven't seen any way to do that automatically.. are you using the Title section on the post creation screen or are you typing the title and formatting it manually inside the main post box?
Kylie, thanks for your comment on my very first blog! Glad you LOL. Thta's the whole point of it all for me as I'm not a great crafty person. Such a lot of stuff in your blog. Well done
Hope you managed to sort out your blog issues! Leni and Rose has a section in her side bar with Tips and Tricks for people using Blogger. http://leniandrose.blogspot.com/
Do you meant click on the title of the post and you will be taken to a page that is just that post?
ReplyDeleteKind Regards
Belinda
Hi Kylie, how do you post on to your blog. If you email to it. Then you add a title in the email subject line.
ReplyDeleteIf you post directly on to blogger, then it has a subject/title I think.
Does this HELP?
There is a section that says Title (just above where you type your posts) fill in a title for each post you make and hopefully this should allow people to link back :)
ReplyDeleteHTH
Kylie, hope this is what you mean...
ReplyDeleteIn my blog list there is an option that you have to tick called 'title of most recent item'
If this is checked you will see the name of each blogs latest post title and by clicking the title it takes you there...
Clear as mud!?
Hi Kylie!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I did anything special to make my header link directly to my blog. I think it did it automatically.
You may have already tried this but have you gone to 'CUSTOMISE'- 'LAYOUT'- 'PAGE ELEMENTS' and tried to EDIT your header through there?
Maybe you're missing a bit of HTML somewhere? Can you email blogger support or use their FAQ page?
Hopefully someone can help you and you can get it all sorted.
belinda - That is the one!
ReplyDeletefiona - How do I email to my blog???
Car - that is what I would love - would make it so much easier - Have herd that is the easiest way but I dont have the title option.
Becky - Clear as mud LOL - did you not get that I am useless with a computer LOL
Lolligirl - will send them an email
I can honestly say I didn't do anything specific to make blogger do that.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was that you might have been using an outdated template.. but then you changed it so I don't think that is likely to be it.
Second thought is that looking through your blog your title changes colour all the time. Now maybe I just haven't learned the magic handshake but I haven't seen any way to do that automatically.. are you using the Title section on the post creation screen or are you typing the title and formatting it manually inside the main post box?
Kind Regards
Belinda
Kylie, thanks for your comment on my very first blog! Glad you LOL. Thta's the whole point of it all for me as I'm not a great crafty person. Such a lot of stuff in your blog. Well done
ReplyDeleteHope you managed to sort out your blog issues! Leni and Rose has a section in her side bar with Tips and Tricks for people using Blogger.
ReplyDeletehttp://leniandrose.blogspot.com/