WIP - Rugs4Kids - Complete and in the Mail!
Sorry Joy that this is getting off late - I have dragged the chain with getting this done and the dreaded Morning Sickness has not helped at all! Kerry keep an eye out for it coming your way!


So here it is, my 7cm. It was getting a little too purple! So I thought some pink was in order. It is a machine wash 4ply knitted double and I knitted a little butterfly pattern into it! So Cute!
I ended up adding a poem! Changed slightly from this one here!
My Blankie!
This has been my favourite blankie,
Since the day that it was received.
Even though it is loved & treasured now
With dirt and just a little torn.
Mumma tries to coax me,
To let her wash out the grime,
But I sneak it out from the laundry,
Just in the knick of time!
Saved from suds at least for now,
It has my smell and the feel I love,
its my bedtime security.
Someday I will be brave enough,
To pack me treasured blankie away,
And will be a picture in my memory
Of that blankie that is so special to me!
what an awesomw design kylie... I luv the little butterflies...
ReplyDeleteluv Abby
Hi Kylie,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your '7cm'.
I just love the little poem that you wrote up to go with it... A sweet little added touch.
Jodie
Looks great Kylie! I love the little butterfly pattern ~ so cute! Hope you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete