Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thrifty Tuesdays


Giving credit where credit is due - I got the idea of Thrifty Tuesdays from Pip who got the idea from Paper.String.Cloth

I think that I will alternate with Toddler Tuesdays - as I have a little girl here how wants to be doing more and more every day and crayons just aren't keeping her occupied anymore - so keep an eye out next week for some recipes and craft for little ones!



Look at all of this op shop loveliness - and apparently the op shops have been thin - I am so moving to Albury/Wodonga if this is what they have to offer! Thankyou so much Leah - I love everything...


And look - my very own little purse filled with this lovely little iron on's (cant wait to make something for Miss A)








Some of my other favourites. I love this little knitted outfit (we have a few naked dolls around here at the moment)











And this little doll - how cute is she - Have a friend who is due to have a little one any day and would make a great gift. Humm what else - a piece of flannelette and a piece of cotton and two patterns for when I am back to being my NON Pregnant state again!

Thanks Leah - you are a gem and you had absolutely nothing to worry about.

4 comments:

  1. ok I'm moving to albury too! whats with those iron on's...I just paid a fortune in japan for lots and none as cute as that! I'm moving!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed! Yes, I agree the op shops here don't have much in the way of tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there just found where you were. thanks for leaving me some comments. It's nice to know you are being read.
    Will bookmark your blog now and I know isn't a shame about no op shops. Maybe thats the business I could start here when my french gets up to speed!!!Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - fantastic finds, I'm on my way to Albury!! I never find anthing that cute and so useable - the fabric is great too.

    ReplyDelete