Going Spotty!
This little quilt is the quickest out there - made up of 3inch fabric squares and stitched together in raggy edge quilt style (thanks Helen for the instructions here and here)
It will be part of a Birthday present for one of Amelia's little friends next week.
Note to self: Next time I do this type of quilt don't do 3inch squares - they are just to fiddly
Oh and don't look too closely - this little doll does not have any clothes on - poor little mite, you would think that with a sewing Mumma and a Grandmumma we could have clothes for Amelia's dolls.
This little quilt is the quickest out there - made up of 3inch fabric squares and stitched together in raggy edge quilt style (thanks Helen for the instructions here and here)It will be part of a Birthday present for one of Amelia's little friends next week.
Note to self: Next time I do this type of quilt don't do 3inch squares - they are just to fiddly
Oh and don't look too closely - this little doll does not have any clothes on - poor little mite, you would think that with a sewing Mumma and a Grandmumma we could have clothes for Amelia's dolls.
Lucky she has such a cute little quilt then to protect her modesty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute present.
Oh how cute is that little quilt. I am sure Amelia's friend will love it.
ReplyDeleteKylie very cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie,
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I remember you from that last market. How is country Victoria? Love the dolly quilt, I'm a fan of spots, stripes and all in between!! Hope to see some more of your creations. I'm so new to the blogging world and am not computer literate at all so this is all new for me!!!
Keep warm
Melissa xx
Kylie! The quilt looks fantastic!!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteYou've done a great job with that quilt Kylie, i think I would of gotten do frustrated working with squares that small. All the spotty material works well together!
ReplyDelete