Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thrifty Tuesday

Well, where has that week gone.

Over the weekend we made a trip up to Albury to visit Tim's brother and SIL. I managed to get to a few opshops and this the result. Two lovely pillowcases, 1 meter of white material with little gardening girls on it and 20 zips.

Now all I need to do is find the time to turn them into something - Oh and find the energy!

Edited to add: Lily - the zips will become little purses (just some ideas that I have in my head to sell at the christmas stall and for 50cents for all of them I could not leave them there) and Lah - yes they are from your secret stash - but it is ok - I left some for you.

8 comments:

  1. Cute fabrics Kylie - but what on earth will you do with 20 jeans zips?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. I really like that pink material. It's begging to be something fun & girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny Kylie, I have looked at that white fabric twice now and thought it was gorgeous but couldnt bring myself to buy it as I have nothing to use it for! Love the pink too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you didn't get the zips from High St by any chance? They're my secrest zip stash shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what great finds! I checked out some thrift shops in Sydney while I was away but nothing.... Love the zips, you can never have to many of those.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I'm sure the pink fabric is exactly what used to be on my bed growing up!!! Thanks for dropping by again and for the advice, it is nice to leave a comment just to say you looked and if you like anything isn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabrics. The gardening one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete