Monday, August 6, 2007

A Quick and Chunky Jumper

This jumper is the quickest and easiest out there. Knitted on 8mm needles and thick and funky wool (don't ask me where I got the pattern from - it is currently a photocopy which came out of a book that I loaned from the library sometime last year!) Do you remember this wool - it is the wool that Tim did not like and called it "Moudy Orange" He now says that it looks ok - but he did not say that until he saw it on his super cute little girl (And how can any dad say that 'his' little girl is not cute!)Amelia did not want to stand still for me to take a picture of it on her so I hope that you are able to see parts of it. I messed up and made the body in a size 1 and the arms in a size 2 (big opps!) But I was able to extend the body a little with two rows of crochet. As you can see the sleeves are rolled up so maybe it will see her out for two winters.

5 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. Top Job once again Miss Kylie!! And you have a very good model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL JUMPER , BUT WHERE IS OUR LITTLE GIRLS FRONTAL SHOT
    Love Grandpa and Grandma 0xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jumper - well done on making it and the improvisation too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G and G, No frontal pictures of your little girl because she did not have time to look at the camera - she was too busy heading for the dirt and playing in the garden (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful jumper, I love chunky knits!

    Your Widget linked me here from your latest post saying I might like this, it was right :)

    ReplyDelete