Well I knitted Amelia another beanie yesterday - how cute does it look on her.
I love the flower (expecially the colour) It is crocheted - the extent of my crocheting abilities.
The pattern is my own - I just casted on and went from there! It is done on slightly bigger needles than what was recommended so it gives a more open effect.

cute! good job!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
I love this beanie, so cute, can I put in my order for an Ingrid sized one???
ReplyDeleteCan I have one for me and two boys ones please?? No flowers on the boys thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I love the bit more open look. Did I tell you that every time Poppy wears her cupcake beanie we get comments on it? She looks so adorable, and although it's getting a wee bit small, I still put her in it because I love it. x
ReplyDeleteOh that is just so so adorable!
ReplyDelete