Leg Warmers - Oh so RED!
This little number reminds me of FLASHDANCE (sad I know)
I descided that Amelia needed something to keep her legs extra warm when we go for a walk or she plays on the swims. You know how there little legs seem to exposed when they sit down. Well this is hopefully going to combat that.

100%Acrylic (Panda) From Gloria's Closet
Eyelet design - just practicing a few stitches really
And YES there is another one coming - it is almost finished I just have to get the computer back to my little bro! and could not wait to pop it on here!
This little number reminds me of FLASHDANCE (sad I know)
I descided that Amelia needed something to keep her legs extra warm when we go for a walk or she plays on the swims. You know how there little legs seem to exposed when they sit down. Well this is hopefully going to combat that.

100%Acrylic (Panda) From Gloria's Closet
Eyelet design - just practicing a few stitches really
And YES there is another one coming - it is almost finished I just have to get the computer back to my little bro! and could not wait to pop it on here!
tee hee, that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteKylie, I love these. There is actually a site selling kids leg and arm warmers (although I think they call them something else). I will try and find it for you.
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute! I have the Flashdance theme song going in my head now!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I'm with Helen...."what a feeling" da dee da dee dah........
ReplyDeleteSo cute, and such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was Flash Dance baby as well! What a great idea. I would love to see some stripey ones as well, if only I had a baby to put them on.
ReplyDeleteOhhh!! Mine is Amelia too!! That is a cute little leg with about the smallest legwarmer I have seen!! CUTE! :)
ReplyDelete~gyl