Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

We have never got into the celebrations of Halloween.  We have had the occasional knock on the door and me running to the pantry or freezer to find a treat for the odd child that has dressed up and come knocking in the hope of filling a bag with treats.


This year however I have been introduced to it in a BIG way.


The celebrations here have been in full swing for the month.  Houses have been decorated.  Parties have been held and tonight is the grand finale.  I am looking forward to my two going off and trick or treating for the first time.  I do not know if this will become a regular thing.  But here, where we call home this year and next it will be.  This post currently has 10 American families and that is a big percentage for our little community and tonight they are putting on a celebration for the little ones.



I am off to put green face paint on a little girl who is excited beyond words.  I will be back with photos of them tomorrow. Today, you will have to see my transformation into a School Girl Zombie.  I had so much fun and even took out best dressed.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like So much fun! The make up...the hair...brilliant!! Hope all is lovely (and a whisker spooky) in your slice of the world.
    Steph :) x
    (from mon petit poppet)

    ReplyDelete