I came across a new to me weekly blog post a few weeks ago. A portrait of your child/ren once a week, every week for a year. By the end you have 52 photos of your little ones to look back on and cherish.
I've decided to join in on the fun. I have not nearly taken enough photos of my little ones this year and as they growing at lightning speed I really should capture them more.
Amelia: A quick snap taken before school. You were meant to be brushing your hair, instead I find you playing with your little gnome fairies.
Baden: On the run in the backyard, enjoying the first few days of daylight savings.
Beautiful photos, you wont regret taking more photos of them. I usually take LOTS of my girlies, and we all love looking back on them and having a laugh and remembering what we were getting up to.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Your kids are incredibly gorgeous, and I have an Amelia too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat delightful portraits. You will treasure these as time passes.
ReplyDeletexx
What lovely portraits of your children, Kylie! I love Jodi's 52 series as well...
ReplyDeleteRonnie xo