Monday, October 1, 2012

Jumping on the Blogtoberfest Wagon : #1


I've decided that I need a kick in the Blogging bottom.  What better way then to sign up for 31 days of blogging.  I'm not going to be cut up if I don't achieve the whole 31 days, lets be honest, I have not blogged for a month and blogging has become the last thing that I manage to do. 
I really am at the point of what to share first or should I just start afresh?
I would also like to get back to blog hopping and am looking forward to visiting and finding some new blogs. I find that the funnest part of this fest to be honest.
So to start you off. 
We now have a 7 year old in the house.  SEVEN: how on earth did that happen.  And since she is the name sake of this wee blog I think that it is fitting to share a photo of her first.

Happy Birthday sweet girl.   

5 comments:

  1. oh too cute ! i'm looking forward to reading you 31 days of non stop blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Amelia! I was going to do blogtoberfest but with Squishy's arrival imminent I wasn't sure how many days I would actually get to do so decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girl!

    Good on you Kylie for signing up to Blogtoberfest. I almost did, but was terrified about the blogging everyday bit as I barely manage one post a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quickie to let you know the link on the blogtoberfest page isn't working - it just sent me to blogger.com
    Found you on google though :-)
    Such a lovely blog :-)

    ReplyDelete