Off of the needles and onto the feet of my wee little man. Completed with a trip to get new boots.
He is in love with them. To the point of wanting to wear them all day and then putting them back on after a bath (Gross I know but I am basking in the success that he still loves the things that I make for him)
I made these in Spotlights Sock Yarn. This will be the one and only pair in that yarn. They are not wearing that well and I fear that they will felt before long.
I have plans of casting on another pair for him this weekend.
What are your crafty plans this weekend? To see what others have been up to this week head over to Creative Spaces.



They look fabbo
ReplyDeleteLucky wee lad, I am glad you appreciate that he loves things you make! I love hand knitted socks.
ReplyDeleteThey look great! I've nearly finished knitting my first pair of socks. Are there any brands of sock yarn that you prefer?
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely colours!
ReplyDeleteI love those socks! I must admit I'm a bit of a sucker for hand-knitted socks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame that the wool isnt up to scratch - all that hard work.....
they are very impressive! awesome colours :)
ReplyDeletethey certainly look amazing!
ReplyDeleteLovely socks, glad he likes them, I really want to learn to knit sock... it's on my to do list for next year.
ReplyDeleteThey look great Kylie, and look fabulous with his shiny new boots.
ReplyDeleteGotta love those socks! xx
ReplyDeleteOMG! They're the best socks EVER!
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie, fabulous sockies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
Kat xxx