We enjoyed our Spring break and were nowhere near ready to send Amelia back to school. It was clear to all when I managed to not fill out her reader book or remember that she would need glasses for the day. I hope your little one's first day back went smoother then ours (all I can say is we are lucky we live so close to school)
I did however send her off in a new vest. The weather should be warming up by now. We have however had another cool snap. I for one am looking forward to Summer, I'm hoping that it makes an appearance before Santa arrives.
Pattern: Explorer Vest by Julie Gilliver
Yarn: Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury in 8ply Junior Navy
Ravelled
There is plenty of growth room to see us through till next year and I will have another on the needles soon in preparation for the little man of the house who is growing up far too quickly and will head off to Prep next year.
I might see if I can manage a few sewing things this week. It is Kids Clothes Week Challenge this week. I always have grand plans of joining in. Hopefully with a weekend away at Craft Retreat I might just have a chance to get a few things done.




Nope. Our first morning back was a complete schemozzle. And no nice vest to make up for things either.
ReplyDeleteAwww, she looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMy littlie will be starting school the year after next... and I am already daunted!! How on earth do you juggle it all?
So glad you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12.
Kat xx
Mine all had to be woken up!! That's perfect for these cold mornings Kylie, hope the week improved!!
ReplyDelete