Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Creative Space : #4

I have been busy getting a few things off of the needles so they manage some wear before the weather warms up (or the kids grow out of them before next year)


Amelia asked for a new beanie.  "A pretty one please Mum, the same pattern as my school beanie"  How could I say no to a request asked so beautifully.


Knitted in the yarn that I dyed at Tangled Yarns with Kelly during a 'Dye another Day' Dying course.

 
She is happy with it and I am over the moon with how it knitted up.  I'm off to check out what the rest of the creative community are up to.


Pattern: Queenie - by Woolly Warmhead
Yarn: 8ply Hand dyed Superwash
Ravelled

8 comments:

  1. looking pretty in pink ... love the subtle hand dyed tones ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's grown up so much!! And that beanie is gorgeous...clever Mumma! Can't beleive you still have weather that requires a beanie. We are in shorts and t-shirts every day here! Much love to you all. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful Kylie! I love the pattern and the colour! you are so super clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and gorgeous color. Will be hunting down that pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dye on that yarn is so very pretty, lovely job! I am trying yet another knitting project, i have to keep buying needles because i don't know how to get the garment off the needles! :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely beret! Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks absolutely GORGEOUS in that beanie, pink suits her so well (stunning pink too, by the way).

    ReplyDelete