It feels good to have something in progress for the silly season. I always have huge plans of making most of our gifts but then get busy with packing or heading away for Christmas.
This year we are staying put and I can not wait. I'm looking forward to decorating the house and opening presents under the tree.
And if you are stopping by from Blogtoberfest. Please do leave a message so I can pop by and say hi back. Ihave had so many visits this week and only a handful of comments, please don't be shy (I have even turned off word verification for you)
WOW! love that blue yarn and the pattern is looking just beautiful! You have share what yarn you are using and what pattern you are working on :)
ReplyDeletexo
I agree with Amanda, the blue of that yarn you're using is stunning and the pattern in your knitting looks lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteThat colour is amazing - I love having Christmas at home too - love it
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by, love that blue yarn, will be stopping by again to see how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteGreat shade of blue! :-)
ReplyDeletewow - I haven't even begun to think about Christmas yet! I love the shadey blue. It looks lovely!
ReplyDelete